Department of English, School of Humanities is looking for a part-time professional English language foreign lecturer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Native speaker of English
2. Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in English language teaching and learning or other relevant fields
3. Earn English Teaching Certificate(s)
4. Familiar with using onsite and online teaching applications and devices
5. Adaptive, friendly and teamworking with good attitudes
1. Work on Semester 1: mid August – end of December 2023
2. Agree on flexible working hours from Monday to Friday
3. Be able to handle a big class (around 50-60 students) of Business English for International Communication (course materials provided)
Applicants are welcomed to email CV and other related documents to Dr. Wuttiya Payukmag at wuttiya[email protected]. The deadline of the application is 7 July 2023.
* Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a teaching demonstration by mid July 2023.
* Outstanding part-time lecturers (approved by student evaluation and work performance) are eligible to be considered to be a full-time lecturer.